Friday, September 12, 2008

Published!


I sent in a few layouts (15 to be exact) to an online scrapping magazine called Scrapbook News and Review in hopes that they may pick one of my layouts to put in their next issue. Well, much to my surprise, I received an email on Monday that they not only wanted one of my layouts but they chose 14 out of the 15 that I sent! I was blown away to say the least. The issue #6 releases tomorrow. The only problem is none of you will be able to see it unless you purchase a subscription. Ha! I guess you'll just have to take my word for it that the layouts are actually in there. Or you could pay the $4.99 a month and see for yourself. LOL

5 comments:

Brianna said...

Wow! That's awesome! Congrats, you are a very talented scrapper and your pages always inspire me!

amydc said...

Yay. I guess you got it all done.

Pamela said...

Congratulations! :)

Jamie said...

More Wows!! I am blown away by your new scrapping site. You have been 1 busy scrapping girl over there in Grant. :)

Congratulations on all the layouts being published. You have inspired me. How in the world do you find the time to get all that scrap time in?

Angel said...

Congrats on the publications ! Love your scrappy blog!