Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ode to all My Scrappy Chicks!

This is the outside cover of an accordian album that I made about my scrappy friends in a class back last fall. I've yet to post it, but when I saw the first challenge over at The Pretty Committee, I knew this had to be the one! I love this little diddy because it shows all of our silliness when we get together to scrapbook! I love each and everyone of you guys! So, if you haven't seen this before, here you go:

Front Cover:
Inside pages:

These are the back pages turned vertical:
Now, you need to head over to The Pretty Committee. They are a new challenge blog and you have to check out the work of their awesome DT!

7 comments:

Brianna said...

Very cute! Love all the silly pictures!

Jamie said...

Looking good Miss Wrenn!

Angel said...

love your girlfriends accordian!
there's nothing better than great
girlfriends ! They help us through this journey called life!

Anonymous said...

thanks for joining us over at the pretty committee! :) your work is amazing!

-sarah
The Pretty Committee DT

Jenny Svensson said...

That is such a cute mini!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Great mini and what a lovely memory!

Pamela said...

This is great!!!