Monday, August 27, 2007

Some Scrappyness

I am so glad to be feeling a bit back to my normal self. My enerygy level keeps picking up and I haven't been sick quite as much. And I have even had the urge to be creative and scrap some (Thanks to Leah)! I did a couple layouts on Thursday night and then some on Friday morning. Here are the two I did on Thursday.I thought that maybe scrappin some pictures of snow would help cool things off since it has been at least 100 degrees everyday for the past week. This was the biggest snow we had back in January...not much huh?And then this layout was from October 2006 when our ladies at church went to the beach for a retreat. I love going out to eat at all those wonderful seafood restaurants.

Here are my Friday layouts. I experimented some using 8.5 x 11 paper and I really liked it. It's been a while since I have done any of the challenges, so I thought I'd try to do some.The above layout was using the Pencil Lines Sketch #46. And this one was from the OLW challenge to use the word Balance.And then finally this was one of the Scrapjack dares. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

I used kits to do all of these layouts. Mostly used my July and August kits from Sweet Pea Scraps. I got so much in them, I still have a ton to use! I also used some stuff from SiStv kits.

No comments: