Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy 12th

Happy 12th!

Yesterday marked 12 years that Daniel and I said our "I Do's"! I can't believe how quickly time flies. I'd love to have all those pictures scanned in from over the years to give you a great walk down memory lane, but I just don't. I will show you this layout again that I did a while back. It has a picture of us from our wedding and then one from my birthday last December. We had a great date on Saturday night....No Kids! We went out to eat and it was very nice. He doesn't usually get over here to read my blog, but I'd like to tell him again Happy Anniversary and that I love him so very much! He's the best!In other news, Friday night Crop was a lot of fun! I had some sinus stuff going on but it didn't stop me from getting out. And let me just say......I loved working with those kits from Sweet Pea Scraps! It made it so easy to get some layouts completed. And speaking of.....here they are for you to see. I'm currently working on October 2006 and then I am trying to do some from 2007 as well so I don't feel so behind. The first two are from Oct. 06 and the last three are from Jan. 07.Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: