Thursday, April 8, 2010

Guest Designer for Scrapbook Sussies

I am honored to be a guest designer for April at Scrapbook Sussies! Lara is the owner of this awesome kit club that is jam-packed full of yummy goodness each month. What is so great about her kits is that she combines two paper lines almost making it two kits combined into one. You can scrap using just one "side" of the kit or combine them to create your own design. This month's kit features American Crafts' Dear Lizzy line and My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary Jack and Jill line. I was amazed at all the product, especially embellishments. Here is a peek at all the fun stuff: And here are the layouts I created.
You can check out more of the Design Team's layouts Here and you can subscribe to Scrapbook Sussies Here.

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Great job, Telah! I love the bright colors, the way the lines move, and those beautiful kids :)