Friday, September 11, 2009

Scrap Whispers Blog Hop

It's that time again! We will be featuring a "Guest Designer" each month from the Scrap Whispers participants. If you did not start from the Scrap Whispers blog, you will want to go back there to begin. This month we are featuring the work of "RedSquirrel". She has been participating in the team challenges as well as the weekly challenges for as long as I have been on the DT. Her work is always wonderful to see and so inspiring! I chose to use this layout she did for one of our weekly challenges.I really liked the black border and all the layering. Here is what I created:And here is a picture with the hidden journaling revealed:
For more scraplifts of Rosey, head on over to Karry's blog! Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Kelly said...

What a great page. Love how you flipped it round. Loving the hidden journalling too!

Georgina said...

I scraplifted this LO too Telah! I loved it. I think your scraplift is fab too - especially the hidden journalling

Nilsa said...

Telah, beautiful scraplift of Rosey's.

slotr04-scrapjazz said...

I love the layering!! The colors of Rosey's layouts are fantastic, and your lift is just a classic!! I think you have inspired mee to scrap today...or this weekend.

Kathy said...

What a BEAUTIFUL page, Telah! Love that floral spray.

Carey said...

I love the flowers! They are beautiful!

Squirrel said...

Telah this is such an improvement! Love love love the cheery blossom and the hidden journalling. Congrats on your anniversary!
Rosey xxx

Nancyroo said...

beautiful layout, love the flower bouquet!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS page!! I am SO glad you joined us at SO!! hope to get to know more about it

nerllybird said...

That spray of flowers is awesome, Telah - such a beautiful page.

Brianna said...

Such a beautiful LO! Love the flowers!