Sunday, June 21, 2009

I WON!!!

I can't believe it, but I won the Last Scrapper Standing contest over on Memorable Seasons! I was up against some really talented ladies who created some beautiful layouts each and every time. I had a blast during the 6 week challenge period and am sad to see it come to an end. But I'm sure that when the awesome prize arrives, I won't be too sad! ;) Here are all the layouts and challenges that I did throughout the contest:

Challenge #1 Why Do You ScrapbookChallenge #2 Use Three Pictures & Matte them in BlackChallenge #3 Use at least Two Different AlphabetsChallenge #4 Use a List for your Journaling and include cirlces or dotsChallenge #5 Create a Layout about a particular person, but not someone who is a part of your daily lifeChallenge #6 Triple Threat: Three Pictures, Three-word Title, and Three textures

5 comments:

wendy said...

Congratulations!! Way to go :)

The flip flop layout is great!

Lydia Siegel said...

CONGRATS! Your los are AMAZING!

Jamie said...

Yeah! That is such great news. I am so happy for you. :)

Elizabeth R. said...

I love the keep the curls page the colors are just to cute.

Unknown said...

These pages are definite winners! Congrats!