Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Flip Flop Fetish

Today I finished this layout for the Last Scrapper Standing Contest over on Memorable Seasons. The challenge is to use a list for your journaling and to also incorporate circles in the layout. Here is what I came up with:Here is what it says:

"Flip Flop Fetish: My Yellowbox Collection...And My Justification For Each Pair.
1st Pair: Brown with Dark Brown Dots
When I decided to buy a pair of these popular shoes, I chose the most pratical pair for me. I knew that brown would match a majority of what I wear.
2nd Pair: Bright Pink with White Dots
This pair was more of an impulse. I just loved the bright pink color last summer! (I actually had to buy new clothes to match) Smile
3rd Pair: Bronze & Gold Sequins
I bought this pair because I felt like they were a bit dressier and could be worn when I needed to dress a little less-casual.
4th Pair: Red, White & Blue Plaid
Hey, I needed to be patriotic, Right?!
5th Pair: Brown with Blue Flowers
These are new for the season and I've been drawn to this color combo...even in my scrapping."

So what do you think about it?


Renee said...

adorable page! good luck in the contest!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Totally cute! Good luck!

K said...

Cute Idea for a page...I am right there with ya...I just added another pair of yellowboxes the other day! Just had to have them!!

Jamie said...

Love - Love - Love this layout. Seriously... one of your best ones yet. Design, title, journaling... perfection. You did a great job.

Oh and I do not have any of the flip flops. You have peeked my interest. Where do you buy all yours?