Friday, January 2, 2009

Where Oh Where Did December Go?

It certainly flew by for me! I stayed pretty busy getting things ready for Christmas. I made several gifts this year. I'm kicking myself for not getting pictures of everything I made, but here are a few to share with you.

The first two pictures are of a clipboard/calendar I made for Andrew's Kindergarten teacher using Cosmo Cricket's Jack's World. This was our sponsor for the month of December over at ScrapCity.
This second clipboard was made for Annessa's Third Grade Teacher. I used some Chatterbox paper to cover it. Love those colors together!

For the last several years, my two sister-in-laws and I have been exchanging homemade gifts for each other at Christmas. This year I made them family trees. I loved how they turned out and plan to make one for myself soon!

I also made my nieces and nephews gifts, but that is what I do not have a picture for. I made the girls memo/message boards out of pizza sheets. I covered them in paper, punched holes around the edges for lots of ribbon and made magnets to match. For the nephew and my boys, I made them dart boards using foam darts with magnets on the ends.

I was able to scrap some this month with my friend Jamie using her December's Jamie Scraps Kit. I loved everything in it especially those felt snowflakes. Here are the layouts I did and some cards I made too:
As I mentioned earlier, Cosmo Cricket was our December Sponsor over at ScrapCity. They sent us an awesome pack of supplies. Here is what I created with them:I have several more things to share but it's getting late. I'll update more soon!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Telah!! You were a busy girl! Great job, I love it all.

Anonymous said...

Telah, I love the clipboards! What a great gift idea. You did a beautiful job.

Angel said...

I love your clipboards... they are so fun to make & give ! You did an awesome job on that family tree,
I may be " scraplifting" ... if you don;t mind! Love how you have them framed ! Best Wishes in 2009!

Brianna said...

I wasn't able to get as much done as you did during December! Great job, and love the layouts!

twinkle teaches said...

I love it all! Great inspiration! Happy New Year!
Tina :)

Chelsey said...

I love the clipboard you made! they are gorgeous! What an awesome teacher gift! I also love the family trees.

Jamie said...

It all looks great!