Friday, October 31, 2008

Some Halloween Goodies

Here are a few things I've made this year for Halloween. I signed up for this workshop with Jamie to create a Spooky Spider Jar, but I was unable to attend. I got all my supplies from Jamie and finally put it together today. I love the look with all the candy inside! With some of the leftover supplies, I made this card using the sketch from a Card Challenge on ScrapCity and 2 Sketches 4 You . I'm going to let Andrew give it to his teacher at his party later today.And speaking of cards, I made this one for the Inkadink challenge last week. Annessa is going to give it to her teacher today.And lastly, here are their treat bags they'll be giving out today at their parties. I printed the wording, "Have a Safe and Happy Halloween From Your Friend Annessa/Andrew" on the cardstock, cut it out and added the stamps from Close To My Heart.I picked up these cute bags at Big Lots on sale yesterday. They are made out of a canvas material and I am planning to get them monogrammed on the back with the kids names. Maybe "Annessa's Loot" and so on!

4 comments:

Leah said...

very Halloweeney!

Kimberly said...

Too cute...love the canvas bags. Wish our schools let us have Halloween party but they have got a no sugar rule...so silly I think. Hope the kids have fun at their parties at school.

twinkle teaches said...

You have been one busy lady! I love it all. Happy Halloween!
tina :)

Unknown said...

Your work is sooo much fun and pure eye candy! I bet the teacher LOVES her Halloween card :) Thanks for playing
:) Kazan