Thursday, December 3, 2009

December is Here!!

I love this time of the year and all that goes along with it! I'm totally getting in the Christmas Spirit. I have bought um...just a few....well, like at least 7 different lines of Christmas paper. Guess I'm gonna be scrapping a lot of Christmas layouts. I also have some more projects planned to do as well.

Got some great news! I was accepted to the Memorable Seasons Design Team!! I love it over there...the girls are all so friendly and the STORE....well, let's just say that Jill has one rockin' online store! If you have never shopped there, you should stop by. You never know what she is going to have on sale.

And some more news....I just ordered a Canon Rebel XSi!! I am so happy and can't wait to get it and play with it. Merry Christmas to me! I told you I loved this time of year! ;)

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Congrats on Memorable Seasons!!! And you will LOVE your camera!! Have fun!

Lydia Siegel said...

Congrats on the DT spot!