Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Scrap Whispers Blog Hop Week #2

Yikes! Sorry I'm a bit late! This week we are featuring the work of Nadrah Maidin! She is a fabulous scrapbook designer and is very inspiring! Here is the fabulous layout of Nadrah's that I decided to lift:I chose her layout because I was drawn to the colors especially the yellow. I loved everything about this layout! I knew I wanted to keep the basic design and use the red, green and yellow. Here is my version of her layout:If you did not join me by the way of the blog hop, please head back over to the Scrap Whispers Blog so you can start from the beginning. The next blog you will need to visit is Karry! Have a great day

13 comments:

Oscar T. Grouch said...

very cool patterns

Nancyroo said...

gorgeous lift, Telah!

Georgina said...

this is fantastic Telah - love the paper you used

Nilsa said...

Telah, fabulous layout!

Squirrel said...

Oh Telah! How pretty is that paper! Love the bow too.

Calia Yang said...

the butterflies are so subtle yet add a great touch to your layout. I am really liking your colors too with this layout!

nerllybird said...

This is wonderful - amazing choice of pps, such a vibrant page!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous take on the LIft! Love th patterned & diecut paper!

Bibitte said...

Nice LO. Beautiful combination of patterns and I just love the ribbon.

Mazlina said...

nice layout! love the picture too.. soo cute

p/s: dont think that the layout you have there is nadhrah's

Michaela said...

Like Nadrah, you have a real knack for color on LO's. Beautiful scraplift!

Kathy said...

Your lift is so beautiful, Telah. I love it.

Elizabeth R. said...

I love everything about that beautiful page the photo and the paper beautiful