Monday, August 4, 2008

Thank You Leah!!!

Friday night was our monthly crop and Leah encouraged me to participate in the Online Crop over at Dixie Pieces. I am SO glad I did. First of all, it really got me going and I was able to finish 6 layouts that night. Then I did another one plus a mini-album on Sunday night to finish up the crop. Today, they started posting some of the winners. They drew my name for the 1-Year subscription to Scrapbooks Etc.! Woo Hoo! I also won a RAK for the Self-Portrait Layout (for creative title). I seriously LOVE that place. And you know me...while I was there, I had to go ahead and order the kit for this month. I totally love those colors and can't wait to get it. So without further ado, here are my recently finished layouts:


I used the Pencil Lines Sketch # 52 for this layout.This is the layout I did for the Self-Portrait challenge and won the RAK for the creative title.

I used Pencil Lines Sketch # 09 for this layout.
This layout was a Sketch Challenge for the online crop at Dixie Pieces.
This was a challenge to use the words "Summer" or "Splash".
This layout was for the challenge "men 2 med". You had to create a title using these letters.And here is the mini that I did. I used the May kit from Dixie Pieces and then some other various products.

I can't wait until they do another online crop. I will SO be there and I encourage you to do it with us. It really does help boost creativity and it's fun to make new online friends!

No comments: